Taste Our Best
Southfield Bed and Breakfast is delighted to have achieved VisitScotland’s Taste Our Best accreditation as recognition of our sourcing policy and the quality of breakfast we provide.
The pork sausages served are from Stirling Family Butchers Jarvie & Kemp while you can also sample the famous Stornoway black pudding and Macsween Haggis.
When in season we serve Oakland mushrooms and tomatoes.
We only use Scottish free range large eggs and are only happy to recommend you order another great Scottish tradition, a potato scone, again supplied by Jarvie & Kemp.
Also on offer….
- Scott’s Porridge – Using Oats that are milled in Cupar, Fife, the company started in Glasgow back in 1880!
- Fruit salad which, when in season, is full of Perthshire raspberries and strawberries.
- Rowan Glen yogurts – made from the freshest, locally sourced Scottish milk from local farms
- Milk sourced from Graham’s Family Dairy, based Stirling, who have been dairy farming for over 70 years!
- Elizabeth’s Homemade Marmalade
- Borders Biscuits – baked in Lanark (not in the Borders!) and delicious!
- Walker’s Shortbread – based in Aberlour, Walkers have been baking since 1898!